07 Sep Lisa’s fall fav’s
Who’s ready for Pumpkin Spice Lattes? I AM! I love autumn, a time of change, and the beautiful colours on the leaves. I wanted to put together a few of my fave fall items this season for you to have a quick list for your next gifting or giveaway promotion!
- Pumpkin Spice Promo Tube: This item is awesome, and evokes everything fall for me! The warm palate of the cinnamon and cloves in pumpkin spice really give me all of the autumn feels. Perfect to send out as a Thanksgiving gift or promotion, these promo spice tubes are packed on a full colour custom printed card, perfect to send out your message. Recipients can use the spices with their families to make their own homemade pumpkin pies, or put in a number of other baked goods. And if you’re a coffee lover like me – sprinkle a little on your morning coffee for those PSL vibes!
2. Town Plaid Scarf: Plaid and scarves really get me in the fall mood as well. Perfect for this in-between weather time, where you’re not sure if you want to wear a jacket or tee. These trendy town scarves are perfect to throw on to give yourself that extra warmth on your autumn walks, and they can be used throughout the winter season as well. The trendy plaid design and custom laser branded patch has a classy look and is sure to turn heads. Outfit your clients and team in style!
3. Cork Base Ceramic Tumber: Perfect for our PSL’s am I right? These trendy tumblers made from cork and ceramic come with a lid to keep your beverage hot even longer! The cork at the bottom helps to protect surfaces as well! This mug just makes me want to get cozy with a book on a Sunday, don’t you agree? And why not have your brand and organization associated with such a nice feeling?
4. Kapston Backpack: So, fall is indeed the time for back to school, and also time for autumn hikes and walks in the beautiful colours. The Kapton backpack, a higher end gifting option made from Vegan leather, can be right there to join you. I personally use this backpack all the time – I’ve had one for about two years and it has treated me well on many occasions: as a work bag, overnight bag, day bag, picnic bag, beach bag! This is definitely one of my favorites, and it can be for your client and staff too!
5. Reusable Mason Jar Style Food Pouch: These are a super popular and trendy item! Reusable food storage pouches are a great option for your next promotional piece because they show your environmental commitment to reducing plastic waste. They are also a relatively light and thin item, which can make for great mailers! Storing snacks, nuts, coffee, or leftovers has never been easier in these dishwasher safe pouches with the cute mason jar design. Even if recipients don’t want to use for food storage, they can use for things like makeup, pens and pencils, and any other accessories! It’s really a top-notch item to consider this fall!
I hope some of my fall faves resonated with you and got you thinking about how you can appreciate your team and clients this autumn season.
Let us know what your favourite option is in the comments below, or share with us on social @sigmapromotions